Monday, November 02, 2009

This weeks expectations:

Today is Tuesday. You're probably dreading another long week.

According to Healthy Women  2009;  Thinking optimistic is
the key to modifying your behavior and dealing with life from
a completely different perspective.

For example; two people that do not know eachother receive the same bad news. One person leaves the spot thinking,
 'My goodness how will I get pass this, my life is over.' yet, the other person leaving the same place with the same news says to himself/herself;  'my goodness, I'm glad I found out now before its too late.  I better get busy doing my research and try to get pass this time so I can move on'

The pessimistic person will not only hinder the possibilities of turning the news around but can cause a strong physical effect on the body.
On the contrast effect, the optimistic person will find empathy with-in his/her surroundings and possibly gain a chance to turn negative energy away, so it doesn't effect his/her body, mind or soul.

The power of Optimism is very strong. We all know how hard it can be to conquer the benefits of positive thinking, however,  positive thinking is the strength of the mind. Not only is it beneficial to the mind, it will help you over-come lifes challenges.

What is Life? The time a person or thing is alive or exists.

For more information on Mind-Strength, go to http://www.womenhealth.com/

1 comment: